Priveekollektie represents internationally recognized artists and designers, and provides young and upcoming talents with a platform for showing their exceptional collectible design and art pieces. Key in the collection is the combination of contemporary art and collectible design and the crossing of the fine line between both disciplines.
Before opening the gallery in 2006, Irving and Miriam van Dijk avidly collected art and design. Their personal approach, knowledge and taste has developed one of the leading galleries for collectible design in Europe, with exceptional exhibitions and participations in renowned international fairs in Paris, Basel, Miami, London and New York for both contemporary art and design.
Priveekollektie works by a strict philosophy of excellent quality, a uniqueness in its concept, collectibles and personal taste. Our personal approach makes us entrusted by a strong network of artists, collectors and art dealers and we offer a wide range of services to meet the needs of our clients. We use our eye for detail and extensive knowledge to engage with each client on a personal and confidential level. Whether you are a novice or connoisseur, interested in purchasing a single work or in implementing/expanding a comprehensive collection, we can provide the following:
- Advice and guidance on purchases
- Representing clients in private negotiations
- Collection evaluation
- Structuring and expansion of collections
- Defining and recommending diversification strategies
- Keen monitoring of the major art fairs and the auction market
- Transportation, delivery and installation of art works
- Facilitating relationships for special commissions and patronage of artists
- Providing expert management on complex projects
We are accredited by ECABO as an international work placement company.
In collaboration with